Friday, July 1, 2011

Cravings

 

I woke up this morning craving these….

I made some the day Wendy and the kids arrived and they were gone in no time flat…

So this morning I whipped up a batch and they are rising now, they won’t be ready in time for breakfast today but tomorrow throw one in the microwave for a few seconds, add a little more icing and it’s like they just came out of the oven.

Also I am trying a new recipe for caramel pecan rolls… I will post about how good they are too Winking smile 

cinnamon rolls    cinnamon rolls2

 

This is a really cute quilt… love this fabric too.. After this client saw my tumbler quilt made with that same fabric she had to make one using it too.. Her grand daughter loves cupcake everything.

DSCF4148DSCF4145

 

Grandbaby Photo Of The Day

Miss Molly Moo

DSCF5164

Have a Happy Day Filled With Sweetness.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know which is sweeter, the cinnamon rolls or the little one in the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, I say the little one is sweeter for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could get away with making cinnamon rolls as often as you have been lately. But with a diabetic husband, I'm afraid I'd be eating them at his wake. Love the pics of the cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't made breakfast rolls in years - yours look awfully good! What a darling grandbaby!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We may just need that new recipe LOL

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~