Sunday, May 15, 2011

ipad cover and quilts

My blog friend Angela over at Country Scrap Quilts sent me this cute ipad cover…if you get a chance go on over to her blog and her etsy shop, she has some really cute things… check out those cute little change purses… they are adorable. Thanks again Angela, Me and my ipad love it….Smile 

http://countryscrapquilts.blogspot.com/

DSCF3980DSCF3982

Oh  here is what the package looked like when it got here Angela, so glad you put it in a plastic bag in the envelope…I really was afraid to open it and not knowing what caused all the wetness was kind of scary…. all was good though.

DSCF3979

Now just a few customer quilts… love them all….

DSCF3997

DSCF4007

DSCF4010

DSCF4017

I made up a few baby bibs for Molly Moo for when she gets here next month and a few for a friend…. these are the ones for Miss Molly…Don’t you just love that cupcake fabric? I wish now I would have gotten more of it…

DSCF4047

DSCF4050

I got all my blocks done and some of the rows sewn together… It seams like this quilt is taking me forever, not sure why, it’s so darn easy but it’s big, maybe that’s why…2 more rows then I have to think about a border… love this fabric…it’s so cute and lots of pink….

DSCF3893

DSCF3894

DSCF3985

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week….

2 comments:

  1. Great ipad cover! I always hate seeing those plastic bags from the post office. I received one that looked like the envelope had been dumped in motor oil - yuck! Luckily, the contents had been wrapped in plastic like yours was.
    You quilted some lovely quilts.
    The bibs are adorable. My grandsons are coming for a visit next month too :)
    Love the blocks you made - the fabric is adorable. Is this a quilt for Miss Moo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like your iPad cover and am REALLY glad it got there safely! :o)

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~