Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cute little wallets and quilts

 

One of my wonderful quilt ladies gave me the pattern for this cute little wallet and of course I had to make several of them, here are a few of them. It’s one of those things that you can’t just make one, kind of addicting after you make one you want to make another and another and another…

DSCF4026

I know I have said it before but I have some of the best and most talented quilt customers..

Look at this quilt, it’s one of my favorites and she did really good on it.. funny she started it about 10 years ago and decided it was time to finish it up along with some other UFO’s….. exactly what I need to do… I am afraid to count my UFO’s… but I do need to get started on them soon….

DSCF4062

DSCF4064DSCF4067

This is the cutest little panel, it’s available at

To Quilt n Sew…

DSCF4002

What a cute little cowgirl quilt for some lucky little baby girl.

DSCF4012

Oh sun bonnet sue she is always cute…

DSCF3964

DSCF3967

DSCF3968

DSCF3970

DSCF3971

vera sewing machine

Thank you stopping by.

Happy Quilting

5 comments:

  1. Cute cute wallets and stitcheries....love the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the log cabin star quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm a sucker for the Sunbonnet Sue stitcheries, very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice things to quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey how did I miss this post ,love the Sun Bonnet Sue .Those wallets are so handy , I had one elderly lady ask for one to put her hearing aide in .

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~