Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hope you all had a good Easter and enjoyed your day. Yesterday was windy and cool here all day.. Last week I thought the warm weather was here to stay but I guess it’s not. I think mother nature fooled us again. 

DSCF3826

A few months ago Erin over at  My Patchwork Life sent me some fabric and here is the little quilt I made from it. It’s just a small bow tie but oh so cute. Go visit Erin’s blog, she makes a lot of cute quilts and things. Thanks again Erin.

DSCF3868

How pretty is this Double Wedding Ring quilt… Love the colors in it.

DSCF3797

DSCF3799

And a beautiful postage stamp quilt. Wish I would have taken a better picture of this one, it’s so pretty. 

DSCF3903DSCF3904

DSCF3909

DSCF3910

This one is too cute, it’s made with fairy and roses fabric, very cute and I quilted ribbon and roses on it with a praline pink thread.

DSCF3933

DSCF3938

DSCF3940

My yellow roses are so pretty right now…

DSCF3952

DSCF3955

DSCF3956

Grandbaby photo of the day.

The kids were here the other day so we made Easter cupcakes, Rett didn’t want his picture takes so just Rylee here. She loves making cupcakes, she decorated all of these by herself.  She is getting pretty good with the pastry bag.

DSCF3928

DSCF3931

Thanks for stopping by…Happy sewing and may your bobbins always be full.

4 comments:

  1. Those quilts are beautiful and your quilting is the perfect accent for them.
    The little bow tie quilt you made is adorable.
    Your granddaughter did a wonderful job on the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the little bow tie quilt. The colors are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You give us so much *eye candy* Geez! Your iPad cover is in the mail to you today - should arrive by the end of the week! :o)

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~