Saturday, April 16, 2011

A few more Customer quilts to show you

 

Today was a busy day… first hubby and I stopped at a little quilt show just up the road not far from us.. I saw a couple of my quilt customers/friends there. Today really felt like the first day of spring or maybe summer, it was so nice out and I wanted to be outside but I had already planned on baking bread so that’s what I did… 1 loaf of banana bread and 2 loafs of Amish white bread… both delicious… I took pictures but they are still on my camera so maybe they will make it to the next post.. anyway here are a few more customer quilts.

DSCF3772

DSCF3773DSCF3777DSCF3780DSCF3787

DSCF3632

DSCF3636

DSCF3650

DSCF3654

DSCF3681

DSCF3706

DSCF3711

DSCF3714

DSCF3716

Grandbaby pic of the day

Miss Rylee

rylee2

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend… ~~hugs~~

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome array of quilts....just lovely!
    What a cutie you have there too...lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there was a quilt show near us - pooh - I missed it. Where was it being held?
    You have some very talented customers and your quilting sets them off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~