Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sharing customer quilts today

I was sick for a few days….. now hubby is having some pretty serious medical stuff going on. I’m getting caught up on quilts and stuff. It’s terrible when your doctor sends you over with an urgent referral and it’s still 3 days before they can get you in.. so hopefully Thursday or Friday. Hopefully things will get somewhat back to normal soon….I have more quilts to show but they are still on my camera, so as soon as I can get them off and have time I will post them.

DSCF3304

What a nice bright cheery quilt this one is… love it.DSCF3370

DSCF3371

Really like this one Joan!!!!

DSCF3383

DSCF3399

Love this tea cup quilt, very pretty and dainty.

Sorry again Sandy Smile 

DSCF3409 (2)

DSCF3412

DSCF3413 (2)

DSCF3414

DSCF3415

DSCF3416

DSCF3421

My grandbaby pic of the day is Tyler and the frog he found… he played with it for awhile then his mama made him let it go. she said he was either going to squeeze it to death or give it a heart attach. With that look on his face he may be squeezing a bit..

181720_1855619477056_1437909033_2103140_7025330_n

I love you Tyler Jude

6 comments:

  1. Now that is a face to wake up too...all grins.

    Love all of the quilts you have shown, you have been busy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilting is perfect for each quilt. I hope your hubby is on the mend soon. Prayers for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilts and gorgeous grandson. Most of all I hope you and your husband are both better quickly. You are in my prayers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet grandson and darling quilts! I hope you and hubby get too feeling much better!

    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice quilts. I hope your hubby gets better soon. Tyler is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your medical issues are solved soon....its so stressful.
    Love that grin......my great niece is Helen Jude...she's a few years older than Tyler Jude.

    Happy sewing

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~