Sunday, November 14, 2010

It’s in Quiltmaker magazine

 

I have a few emails asking where I got the pattern for this little table topper.  It’s in this magazine, it’s the November/December issue. It’s the Arrowhead block. It’s A very clever block and you will be amazed on how it’s done…. very easy and fun. I just made two blocks for now and made them into a little table topper but I plan on doing a quilt with them later on.. it’s on my to do list…. sorry it took so long to get it posted here Norma but there you go.. Enjoy… oh I went to your blog really quick and plan on going back when I have a little more time.. you have some really cute quilts. 

DSCF2641DSCF2750

I finished one of my quilts this week.. it’s just a small throw size, I used minkie for the back and tried a new pantograph pattern which right now I can’t remember the name of and I’m to tired to get up and go look for it. So if you really need to know remind me later and I will tell you Smile  Love this quilt though, it’s just so snuggly and soft….

DSCF2700

DSCF2702

This one I cut the tumblers using the GO cutter. I just quilted it today and I can’t remember the name of this pattern either, it’s the first time I’ve used it so it’s not sticking with me to remember it’s name. As soon as I cut the tumblers out and my hubby saw them he claimed the quilt as his….. I guess he loves all the browns.. it looks like a guy kind of a quilt.

DSCF2728

DSCF2738

DSCF2739

Hope you all had a wonderful and safe weekend.

Remember…. Happiness is a Choice… Choose it.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you!!! Now, I'll have to go check and see if my local Joanns has the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Norma, that's where I got mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful quilts!!! I guess it's time for me to open my Quiltmaker magazine and take a look at the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Love your post this week.
    Shirl
    Shirls Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why the hubby chose the tumblers - that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~