Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

 

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

happy-thanksgiving

Oh my goodness… I saw these on a blog and had to try them.. I can’t remember which blog it was.

It’s just a box brownie mix and as soon as you take them out of the over push down in the center a Candy Cane Kiss. Very yummy. I like them warm when the kiss is still really soft.

DSCF2827

DSCF2826

A few roses from my rose bushes yesterday.

DSCF2812

DSCF2816

I had to post this picture of Miss Molly Moo, she is a princess you know. I just love the little expression on her face here.

IMG_0975

If you or your loved ones are traveling this Holiday season, wishing you safe travels. See you all in about a week….. Gobble Gobble, don’t eat to much turkey and pie, save some for me Smile

imagesimagesimages

3 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays to you also! The brownies look yummy.The lil lady is precious.thanks for sharing,Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brownies look delish and your roses are beautiful. And, of course, Miss Moo is adorable - but then you already knew that.

    Happy Thanksgiving and blessings to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the roses...my favorite flower.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~