Friday, November 12, 2010

Customer Quilts

Just a few customer quilts to show.

Love this first one with all the squares and the colors are wonderful.

DSCF2648

A tee shirt quilt made for her daughter for graduation, a little bit late.. better late than never, right.. she used fleece for the back so it’s a really heavy warm quilt.

DSCF2654

You know I love this one with all the pinks and roses in it. I quilted ribbon and roses pattern on it.

DSCF2679

DSCF2680

Another pretty one, my daughter would love this one with all the purple.

DSCF2681

DSCF2685

And another beautiful one.

DSCF2688

DSCF2696

You probably can’t tell but this one is made using golf towels. What a good way to show off your collection of something you love to do. I bet the guy that gets this is going to love it.

DSCF2715

Enjoy your weekend.

Happy Stitching!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilts...lots of work went into them...from the one that made them and you with the quilting.

    Have a great weekend - it is raining here...we need it so don't mind at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bunch of beautiful quilts! That golf towel one was a great idea. Did it clog up your machine with terry cloth lint? I bet it is warm!

    I like the first and third one the best.

    So how do you like Windows Live Writer? Love your font!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilts! You always do such a great job on the quilting. I really like that first one, nice colors and pretty pattern.
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilts, and I'm so impressed with the idea of a quilt made from golf towels. What a great idea. Lovely quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ribbons and roses quilt. Very nice lot of quilts and quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so beautiful! I would have to say the pink roses are my favorite too! Your quilting is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all, but esp. the first one...great quilt!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~