Thursday, October 14, 2010

things aren't working for me here.

Is it just me or is any one else having issues uploading photos today?.
  Looks like they changed things around here on blogger, the upload window is different.. I can only get 2 pictures to upload. Not sure whats going on and I had lot of cute stuff to show today :(
Right now I have to get in my quilting room and get started quilting. Maybe I can try again later. If any one has any ideas on whats going on or tips on how to work the new stuff please let me know..

4 comments:

  1. I have no idea why but it has happened to me a lot in the last two weeks .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had any problems, but I'm glad you were able to upload that beautiful quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My trouble with uploading pictures started yesterday. I'm now using Picasa - so much better! Beautiful quilt!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~