Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Stitchery, fabric and cookies

Stitchery, fabric and cookies, some of my favorite things...
Look what the post man brought me the other day.... I can't wait to get started on it.... I know it's going to have to wait a while but I will get it done sooner or later...

Oh and Moda Bliss fabric. Love this fabric, I'm not sure yet what I'll do with it but I betcha I figure out something :)
Nothing better than a big ol jar of homemade chocolate chip walnut cookies. I made these on Thursday, now there is one little lone cookie left in the bottom of the jar.....
I had some customer quilts to show also but for some reason Picasa would only let me upload 3 photos here.
If I get another chance today I will try and post them but I do have a busy schedule today so it may not be until tomorrow. Oh and I have a cute picture of Rylee and Rett, yesterday was crazy hair day at school.



3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you make with the moda!! Love the little pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little snowman stitchery is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog today. So much fun eye candy! Could you tell me where you ordered the snowman stitchery from? I have that stand and would love to make that pattern for it.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~