Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Holly Hobbie fabric and crazy hair day

Monday was crAzY hair day at school.
My grand babies... Rylee and Rett :) 
My sister gave me these two Holly Hobbie fabrics. They are so adorable that I don't want to cut into them. I guess if I do I will have to cut around each little scene but then I'm afraid I will be wasting to much fabric..

Love this little sewing one.. soooooo so cute!

My sister gave me these two Holly Hobbie fabrics. They are so adorable that I don't want to cut into them. I guess if I do I will have to cut around each little scene but then I'm afraid I will be wasting to much fabric..

9 comments:

  1. Love the fabrics, and love that your sister gave them to you! Cute little pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute...both hair and fabrics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vera, I think I would use the Holly Hobby fabrics for backing. No cutting into the pretty fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Becky I don't think I could cut the fabric . Cute photo of the kids .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hair! *LOL* They make school so much fun these days. Love that Holly Hobby fabric. I'd hate to cut it too unless I had the exact perfect pattern. Maybe you could make a real Holly Hobby quilt and use that for the backing like Becky suggested. I've always wanted to make a Holly Hobby quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Holly Hobbie!

    We went to a Halloween party and my hair looked kind of like Rylee's, only longer. I was a hippie:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute grands!!!Love the hair!
    Could you use the fabrics as center panels for a wall hanging or quilt? Maybe do cute pinwheel blocks or small nice patch to build it.
    Quilt it up and good to go! They are adorable!
    Hugs,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  8. The kids are too funny!
    LOVE the Holly Hobbie fabric! I had Holly Hobbie dolls growing up, she is dear to my heart... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's some crazy hair, and the faces are so happy. I had forgotten about Holly Hobbie, great fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~