Sunday, October 3, 2010

A few customer quilts

I'm so happy... hubby will finally be home tonight after being gone for the last 5 days in Chicago. It just isn't the same without him home.. Geez I had to cook for myself, take out the trash and let the dog in and out.....lol... really I think I had cereal for dinner almost every night, anyway not a lot of cooking going on here when he's gone... I did bake cookies on Saturday morning and ended up eating way to many of them yesterday and today... yummy oatmeal chocolate chip walnut cookies.

Ok enough of all that, lets see some quilts... this duck quilt is one of my favorites. I really like the pattern with the flying ducks, goes well together I think.



This is a cute colorful whimsical quilt...

  Hope you enjoyed looking at the quilts and maybe you got a little inspiration to start a new quilt (:Helen that was for you:)






4 comments:

  1. Oh...loved looking at the quilts...thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the quilts, very much the whimsical one,
    Take care
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilting is beautiful! I just became a follower. It's nice to find another Bakersfield blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilts are wonderful, and I hope that your husband is home lickety split.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~