Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cute Pillow Cases

I hope this works... I'm trying to figure out how to post and upload from Picasa to my blog... lets see if I know what I'm doing here yet.

Aren't these the cutest little pillow cases? The snowman one is for Molly Moo.. because purple is her favorite color even thought she doesn't really know it yet.. her mom loves purple. I think the Santa one will be for Tyler.
I love that Santa fabric and now wish I would have gotten more of it.


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Ok so I got that part figured out.. I don't see where I can change the font.. any tips would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids will love them ,both fabrics are cute ,that reminds me I bought Miami Dolphin fabric last week end to make my son one ,now if I could just find the time .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel I know what you mean about finding the time... We need a few more hours in each day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pillow cases are just too darn cute. I love making them for all the different holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. Last year I made a several pillow cases for my grand kids. I used flannel. Nothing fancy like yours but they worked.

    Blogger is supposed to be fixing the photo problem sometime later today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An excellent idea - may need to make some for my precious little grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pillowcases. So Christmasy. By the way, thanks for stopping by my blog. I just found out that you came by some time ago.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~