Saturday, September 25, 2010

The wizard of oz stocking

One of my quilt ladies came over the other day to show me the stockings she makes... Isn't is so cute. All that detail work with sequins and beads has to take a long time to do.. As you can see this one is The Wizard of Oz but she makes all kinds of cute ones. There are a lot of itty bitty pieces on these, I think I would be blind after making just one. Anyway she was kind enough to let me take a picture and blog about it. Very nice work Phyllis, thanks for letting me share.




Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a wonderful weekend.


6 comments:

  1. very nice job, I bet this was from a kit. my mom use to make christmas ones that looked very detailed. I am like you, I would go blind. What a fun project to work on though.- cw

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just adorable...so glad she let you photo it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute stocking. I used to make those beaded felt Christmas projects. Then my eyes got old...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have so much detail on them. I'm glad she let you take pictures of them. Thanks for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just too cute! I love it!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is adorable...but boy how time consuming that must be!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~