Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Customer quilts and Happy Anniversary to me and Hubby

Today is our 9 th anniversary.... hubby surprised me with a beautiful diamond bracelet and a lovely card. I love him so much, he is such a good husband and all around great guy. I think I'll keep him around a good while :)



A few customer quilts to show today... this first one was made using Crown Royal bags... it's really cute but hard to tell in the picture here..

Cute little baby boy quilt.


Love this one and very colorful.

Beautiful blue star.

Another cute one. I really like the flowers and ric rac around the border.


Hubby made this thread shelf for me a few months ago.. it's working out so much better. I love it and love him. Thanks babe, you did good.




5 comments:

  1. Wow, you do have a keeper. Happy anniversary!!

    Wonderful quilts .... love that thread shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary! love the quilts, great job. cw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary - we just celebrated our sixth... :o) Love the thread rack and rainbow of thread!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary.

    That shelf if amazing. Just like a treasure box,

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~