Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Break is over :(

I'm back and here's the reason for my blog break.

These are our grand children, the 2 youngest ones are from Florida and were here for 2 weeks. One of the 2 weeks they were all ours while their mommy and daddy took a well deserved vacation to Maui.
We had the best time ever getting to have them here for the week.. let me tell you it's hard having a 7 month and 4 year old 24/7 for a week but I would do it all over again tomorrow in a heart beat.
Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a little while, but our hearts forever.

Be back soon.

8 comments:

  1. Much more fun and rewarding than blogging! What cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so precious, better spend a lot of time with them for sure. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great that you got to spend so much time with them! They are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your week was wonderful. I had 5 of my grands over night last weekend and it wore me out!- bless you- cw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandchildren are the BEST! When they live so far away, you have to take every moment you can when you have them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute kids. It's great you got to spend some time with them--much more fun than blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, your grandbabies are beautiful and I'm glad you had good grandma time with them. Yes, it is so hard to have kids 24/7 but it's so worth it. I kept my grans for 2 weeks and it wore me out but it was so much fun. Such sweet babies, enjoy them while you can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Yes, when I take care of my grandkids for an extended period of time, I am pooped by the end of the day! :)

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~