Sunday, September 5, 2010

Baby bibs

Hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend.... Yesterday and today I made bibs for Molly Jean... I got them all done today except for the snaps which I will attach tomorrow and then get them shipped on Tuesday...Wendy said she needed some with purple.. the last batch I made her didn't have any purple ones in it so she will have plenty now... looking through my stash I found some really cute purple snow man fabric, not sure if I want to use it to make her a pillow case or more bibs...it's really cute fabric though...sure you will see it sometime soon...


I got all my scrappy blocks sewn together yesterday too, now I need to decide if I want to put on a border or leave it like it is.. I think it would look good either way...I will post it later...
Have you heard about or seen the "Cat in the Hat" fabric that will be out soon or maybe it's already out... I know Robin over at To Quilt n Sew will be getting some in soon... I will be paying her a visit for sure.. it's so cute.. wouldn't it be cute to make a pillow case and give a Cat in the Hat book along with it? What a nice little gift for grand kids or nieces and nephews.
Happy Labor Day everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Now that is alot of bibs.....just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute bibs. That's the style we're thinking of making for our bazaar. A pillow case and book from Cat in the Hat fabric would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~