Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Apron

My Friend Katie in Texas sent me this apron but I'm afraid to use it. It's so cute I'm afraid I will get it dirty so it's hanging in my quilting room on the door. Love the pink and the butterflies on it. Thanks again Katie, you are so sweet. Oh she makes some cute cupcakes too.
Rylee modeling it for me, we had to pull it up and tie it so it would fit her. She would have no problem wearing it and getting it dirty...lol... I need to make her a new apron soon.

Now a few customer quilts.















2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful eye candy ,what a treat having these beautiful quilts to work on .
    Rylee makes a great model ,the apron is very cute .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an apron lover myself - but I just wear them. After all, they are supposed to get dirty, right?

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~