Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What's on the machine?


Scraps, scraps, scraps... I know I have said this lots of time but scrappy quilts are my most favorite.... This quilt belongs to a friend...

I'm going to have to make one for sure.... have I already started one.... yep.. I couldn't wait... I already had a bunch of 2 x 3 1/2 pieces cut out from who knows what but I have had them for a while.. so I had a head start on it...I cut out a bunch more and made 6 blocks last night and 6 more this morning.... so it's coming along pretty fast but for now I have to get to the quilting room and work on customer quilts... as soon as I'm done quilting this one I will post a picture of it.....I love looking at all the different fabrics in this quilt, some I recognize that I gave her....


Happy Quilting

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE scrap quilts! This reminds me of a mini quilt I am working on called Old Garden
    Wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great way to use of scraps! Great looking quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to look at! Just lovely! I look forward to seeing your version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela... it is a good way to use up scraps but really I haven't even made a dent in the scrap pile yet.... but having fun trying...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute site! I know I will be here a lot! and that quilt...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~