Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday July12 2010

Awe, this is the life... how sweet is this? My little grand baby Molly Jean. Relaxing in the pool she fell asleep. She is so cute, she's a little thumb sucker baby. If you take her thumb out of her mouth she right away puts the other one in. I can't wait to see her in 3 weeks.

I'm not sure yet what I want to do with this fabric. I bought it awhile back but haven't decided yet the quilt pattern I want to use with it yet....
any ideas???
Here are a few more of the beach bags I made.. don't forget you can go on over to "To Quilt n Sew" for the pattern and while your there pick out some really cute fabric for it.... you can also get the screen in many different colors. Very easy and fun bag to make, everyone that I've made one for loves it...



Hope you all have a good day and get lots of sewing done... that's my plan for the day... Take care and be good....

4 comments:

  1. Aw, she is such a cutie!
    Those bags are great! Will have to go check out that pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly is adorable, don't you just want to squeeze on her and shower her with kisses...

    Love your bags and fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is that! The bags look great!

    I love the little birdie fabric. So sweet...Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly Jean sure knows how to relax! So cute! Love all the fabric!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~