Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday 16 2010

Gosh it's so hot and muggy here today... I couldn't wait for summer to get here, now I can't wait for fall.

Today was a busy day.... but it doesn't really seem like I got much done. I had customers in and out a few times today and JC Penney here repairing the rod on the new drapes they installed a couple of weeks ago... it's so nice to have new drapes. For the pink room hubby made a cornice window box and I will quilt some fabric to cover it and make some side curtain. That will all have to wait till after summer though.... hope it turns out pretty.. I have never made curtains...so we will see..

A few more customer quilts to share. I can't remember the name of this one but it seems like wash day or something like that, doesn't matter it's just adorable.




Pretty little pansy table topper...


Here I was just trying out a new app from my iphone. It takes black and white photo's and they are suppose to look vintage... what do you think.. I guess it all depends on what you are taking a picture of.... both of these are from shelves in my quilting room... see that Better Homes and Garden sewing book... my Grandma gave it to me years ago.... the very first quilt I ever made was one that she helped me with.. it was a little car quilt for my son...


Happy Quilting

4 comments:

  1. I love the washday quilt....I love 30's prints! Be sure to show us a pic of your curtains when you are done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....love the quilt and table topper...totally love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them both. I'm real fond on pansies, so it's my favorite. Your black and whites are so cute. Wow, technology is wonderful, huh? I'm so glad you are blogging more, I sure missed seeing your lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quilts, esp. the Sunbonnet Sue!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~