Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I've been trying to get on here and post for the last few days..the one day it was so slow I couldn't really do anything and the other days I was just to busy to get to it... but here I am now.. Hope everyone is have a good weekend so far.

We had Rylee and Rett here all day Friday and had a fun day with them... Have you ever played with the 3D chalk? It's pretty fun and you can really get creative with it...
Rylee and Rett sporting their 3D glasses.This pink flower fabric I picked up a few years ago while traveling... I can't remember now exactly where I got it but I am think in AZ... anyway I never could find any fabric to go with it.. it's kind of a different tone of pink... so recently I took it with me to "To Quilt n Sew" and Dyna helped me find the pink for the border... looks like it was made to go with it, a very good match. Thanks Dyna....


Here is a close up of the quilting... This is one of those new patterns I got last week... very pretty and I really like it....

The brown polka dot minkie on the back looks so pretty quilted.
Just a quick little wall hanging I made the other day.... those little blocks are only about 5 inches. Those are some small monkey wrenches...not sure yet what to quilt on it....

Have a good Sunday and stay happy stitching...




6 comments:

  1. I love that quilt...just so lovely!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the quilt and the quiltingg is great!!
    Cute little Grands too :>))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the quilt, and the minkee too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're going to have to check out the 3D chalk fun for ourselves!
    Love the brown polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty pink quilt. I love the fabric too. Your quilting looks so nice on it too.

    I'm going to have to check out that 3D chalk. My grandkids love to play with chalk on our driveway so this would be a great little gift for them. I know they will love the glasses too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love your quilt, your grandkids (jealous)....and your wall hanging.....

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~