Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Snap wallets and magazines...6/2/2010

Love these little snap wallets.. I made two of them... This one I use for my business cards. Wouldn't they be a perfect gift with a gift card stuffed inside, a gift card from a quilt or fabric shop of course...

Erin here are the magazines you were asking me about... The first one is the one with the little bib pattern in it.. I made them a little different than they did but it's the same pattern....

And as you can see the turtle pattern here... love both of these magazines...






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for digging them out to show me, Vera! I'm definitely going to have to make some of those bibs!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~