Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pretty and Ugly...

Here's the ugly first... This is what I found while working in the flower bed today... yesterday Dennis power washed some tables and chairs and stuff on the patio so I'm thinking that's where it came from because I don't think black widows are usually in flower beds, I think they like to hide under stuff... that's what I'm telling myself so I will still work in the yard...lol

Of course Dennis had to play around with it for awhile... just squish is already....

And now for the pretty.. these are a few roses we planted in the spring.. they are blooming so pretty...


Always remember to stop and smell the roses...


6 comments:

  1. Yuck to black widows.....big smiles to the beautiful roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful roses ,thanks for sharing .

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the pretty wins! The roses are gorgeous and your photography is fantastic...Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it. Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely roses. I especially like the yellow and pink. Are they Peace? Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. are the pretty duos Double Delight? if so I had soem and the fragrance is SUPURB.... thanks for sharing,Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your roses are just beautiful. Since I live in an apartment now I don't have roses anymore but I sure do love to look at other peoples. Thank you for sharing those beautiful pictures with us.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~