Wednesday, June 2, 2010

No monkey business here....

No monkey business going on here, it's baby bib business....These are so fun and easy to make. I wish I had more of this monkey fabric but only had enough to make one bib.



This little set I made for my daughter to give at a baby shower... the girl loved them and now has a bouncing baby boy....
Oh yeah terry cloth works well for the backing fabric too... That reminds me I need to go get more terry cloth.
And a few more.. what a better way to use up scrap fabric and you always have a nice little gift for that new little bundle of joy....


Ok and now on to a few customer quilts.

Sure you all recognize this one as a Thimble berry quilt, only she did the borders a little different.. Still looks very pretty. She always does very nice work.

I wish I had a better picture of this one .. It's all done in counted cross stitch... so so cute.

This one may look familiar.. I did one almost just like it a few weeks ago... this one is for her other little boy.... I did dwirlling on it and it looks so cute... those little boys are going to be so happy about their new Dino quilts..

My friend Helen is so thoughtful and love making quilts for Linus.. this is the latest one she made.. also did some dwirlling on it...

Tuesday I went for a mamo...it didn't look good... yesterday they called and said there are changes from the last one so today I go for an ultra sound... wish me luck.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. -Helen Keller

5 comments:

  1. What a fun post today, love the bibs and quilt you showed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thoughts and prayers for your ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling bibs--i've made some similar ones, but that monkey material is sooooooo cute! do you just double the material or do they have a "filling"? i like your cute little friendly flowers! nice site you have

    ReplyDelete
  4. thoughts are for good results in any and all testing. I thought I had that monkey print but mine is different, can I send you a piece? cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all goes well with the ultrasound. Seems like the new digital mammograms are seeing things they never used to. Just went for my 6 month checkup due to things they "found" in the pictures during the annual mammo. Nothing bad, but boy, those extra pictures sure are painful...

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~