Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1 2010

Today seems like Monday.... all day yesterday I kept thinking it was Sunday... I think I'll be off and confused all week.
Hope you all had a good weekend. We got the bathroom all done and now I just need to go shop for some new towels and pretties to decorate it with.
I had terrible allergies all weekend but feeling much better now.. I did get a customer quilt done yesterday.. a very cute tulip quilt.... lets see if I took a picture of it yet... Ok no I didn't but in the next day or so I will post it....
This is the latest scrap quilt I made... love making the strip scrap quilts.... easy mindless sewing and fun....
This is a close up of the quilting I did on it... pretty pattern but for the life of me right now I can't remember the name of it...
Oh some pretty flowers to help brighten your day....
And now some eye candy... a few customer quilts.





Stay Happy Stitching...

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful eye candy - thanks for sharing. Of course, rather than get my fill, it has just whetted my appetite to look at more beautiful quilts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an oooohhh and awww post today....love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the houses quilt! Very creative!
    I would like to make one of those strip quilts, someday... :o)

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~