Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy happy happy

A few things that make a long arm quilter happy... New patterns and new thread.... Love the scrumptious pink color.....don't you? These are just a few of the new threads and my favorites in the order....

See the pattern laying flat there.. that's the one I am using on my quilt in the picture below.... I'm just about done with it, I was hoping to finish it tonight but I just couldn't do anymore.... so first thing in the morning I'll get it done.....


Sorry the picture is so dark... I need a new camera :)

I am so happy to be finally doing this quilt.. I kept pushing it to the back of the line... now I wish I would have done it sooner... oh well I will be happy when it's done even though I don't have the bed anymore that I had originally made it for...



Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love.

Stay Happy Stitching.


8 comments:

  1. That sure is a nice pantograpth, I love the curves on it. Please post a pic of it when it has been finished. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love repro quilts! The panto you're using is perfect for the quilt pattern. Great match. Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those pinks, of course! Your quilting is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice.Thread to me is like candy cones.enjoy and thanks for sharing,Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quilt , the prints are so pretty and the panto is lovely ,everything goes together beautifully .Like always a very professional job .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pattern, and of course all of the pinks!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink is my favorite color! You are so talented1

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing the quilts in the process of being quilted, and to see the quilted part right next to the unquilted part to see the difference those stitches make. Lovely quilt! Good for you for doing something for yourself!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~