Sunday, May 30, 2010

Turtle quilt, bibs and customer quilts 5/30/2010

Hope your all having a good holiday weekend so far... Yesterday we finished up painting the bathroom and today we will put the hardware and stuff back in and clean it all up... I am ready for BBQ chicken today.. Hubby makes some good chicken...

This first quilt is one that I made for our niece, she is having a baby and due any day now... I did some dwirlling on it and made 2 little matching bibs for her... I hope she loves them, how can she not huh? They are adorable...






Not a very good picture but this is a little quilt I just quilted freehand.. what do you think? You can see the pattern better on the next picture which is the back..




Gotta love those scrappy quilts.. my favorites....
This quilt was made by one of my Male clients... it's all paper pieced.. he does nice work.... for a man.. haha just kidding.. he really does so nice work....


Love this dino quilt... also did dwirlling on it.. too cute... her boys are going to love it...she made one for both of them... I'll post the other one after I quilt it...
Ok I am off of here to make a little snap wallet before we get started on the bathroom... Have a wonderful day....

Stay Happy Stitching....

8 comments:

  1. Great quilts. Thanks for sharing them. Hope your neice loves the baby one and bibs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice quilts. It is nice to hear from you again. Love all the bibs your making. I was into that several years ago. They are fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilts are beautiful, Vera. You always create something beautiful.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the turtle quilt! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilts turned out beautifully!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  6. That turtle quilt is sooo cute....love the eye candy today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, all of your quilts are just perfect. But that turtle quilt is the one for me, it is so cute. Thanks for stopping by, I haven't heard from you for a while and I was getting worried you ran off somewhere. You take care of yourself and thanks for coming by. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaahhh, more delicious eye candy! I adore that turtle quilt, and of course, the scrappy one catches my eye. I need to make a quilt for my soon-to-be-five-year-old. That dino one is cool.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~