Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday.... 4/4/2010

Hope everyone had a nice Easter... my daughter and her hubby came over for dinner, then we played board games and cards. We had a nice time together... My grand babies are all out of town so we did Easter with them on Tuesday.... they are so much fun and loved coloring and searching for eggs. Still missed them today though...
As always I have customer quilts to share.. this first one is cute with all that sport stuff on it.
Love this one Betty.... this one is called ric rac road... it's so cute with that dick and jane fabric. Some little one is going to love it. Betty always make really cute quilts...

This little pink and purple one I made for Molly Jean... this is the first time I had ever done the prairie points, pretty easy to do and I think it adds a little fun to the quilt.. I bet Molly Jean will love it... oh and I used pink polka dot minkie on the back...

Very cute tulip quilt.. much prettier in person too...







2 comments:

  1. Those are some talented quilters! Of course I'm sure you're quilitng brings out the best too. There's nothing like a professionally quilted quilt. Love the sports one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous quilts! Thanks for showing us the pics!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~