Monday, March 22, 2010

Little Miss Molly Jean




Thanks for the welcome backs... it's nice to be missed....I have missed a lot of you and your blogs. A lot of things just kept getting in my way to get on here and get back to blogging. While I was away we had this new sweet little grand baby girl... here she is 2 weeks old but now she is just over 2 months old.



Awe, and here she is now

Also while I was away hubby had 2 major surgeries. The first was a total knee replacement then 6 months later he had back surgery. He's still recovering and went back to work last week, which I think was too soon after the back surgery.
Hope you all are doing well and making lots of pretty quilts and stuff.


9 comments:

  1. such a sweet litle angel!!! keeping your husband in my prayers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little doll! Good to have you back. You were definitely missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vera, she's absolutely adorable!! I'm sure you are enjoying her! Hope hubby continues to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! She is such a cutie!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new grand daughter is adoreable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are not babies such wonderful gifts. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, she is a sweetie! I can see how she could keep you away from blogging! Prayers for your husband's continued recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! Yes, life gets in the way doesn't it???I missed you and am glad you are back. Your quilts are great and congrats on another beautiful grandbaby..I hope your husband gets well real quick. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~