Friday, August 21, 2009

Pink Saturday 8/22/2009

These pink Saturdays seem to being rolling around a lot faster now days... it seems like we just had one a few days ago, but that's ok we all like them.
Thank you to Beverly for hosting this for all of our enjoyment. Be sure and go on over and say Hi to her... just click on the Pink Saturday blinkie I've only had one pink quilt in the last few weeks and here it is. It's really pretty. I'm not sure what the pattern is but I do know it's out of a new stack and whack book that just recently came out. Very pretty.
Here are a couple of pictures of some of the gum paste flowers I made this week. Hubby was playing around with the camera and took these for me.


A pink cupcake bath bomb, love these but don't want to use them....

This pretty little butter cream rose I made. Butter cream roses are a lot harder to make than gum paste ones, but still pretty.

Just a few pictures from the pink room.
I thought this was a pretty picture to post here.
And last but not least a ride at Disney land, I think it was in the Bugs Life part of the park... Who wouldn't love a giant pink cup cake........Oh and there was a giant watermelon slice that your little car drove through and it misted you with watermelon fragrance water.. it was too cool. I wanted to go on it again just for that.... lol... we had a good time there with Tyler and Wendy.
You all have a Happy Pink Saturday and stay safe :)





13 comments:

  1. Ummm thats a new kind of stack and whack ,they must be cutting them in squares then in strips .
    Your roses are pretty and you do a very good job with them ,watch out you may be in the cake making business soon LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday!

    Love your beautifully made gum paste flowers!



    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink cupcake is cute. I really like that fabric in the quilt. Your hubby did a good job playing with the camera. Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday Love that pink cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that chandelier! happy pink saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pinks you chosen to share with us today. They are all lovely. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your gum paste & buttercream roses look perfect to me! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your pinks - the quilt is darling. Your gum paste flowers are so pretty! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate to be a broken record, but it's cold and gloomy here today and it rained all day yesterday! Hoping that I can get outside a bit to check out my gardens☺ Pink Saturday is bringing a little much needed and very welcome color into my home today. Thanks so much for participating. It's always so nice to visit your blog and see what's going on.

    Hope your weekend is filled with sunshine and everyone you l♥ve. I'm hoping mine will be dry☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vera! Oh my gosh.. Are you saying Hubby creatively thought on his OWN to take these beautiful pictures of your gum paste roses with the crochet arranged with them?!!.. Or did you help him with that?! You know I LOVE crochet, so I just wondered! Well, regardless of who set it up, he still took beautiful pictures!.. So pat him on the back.. bake him his favorite cake.. Or just tell him your readers said "Job well done! (0; Happy Pink Saturday! Wishing you both a wonderful weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I messed up my first post *LOL* well, that's just me. I was going to say your roses are so perfect. You can create them and I can't even grow them???? The quilt is really cute, you have the best customers, what a fun thing getting to see all of them without working so hard to make them yourself. Take care my friend

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~