Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just Quilts Today

Hope you are all having a good week so far. Today I feel lazy and tired and just want to have a lazy day but I can't, I have a lot of quilting to do and also need to run to the store for a few around the house things.

It seems like a long time since I have posted just quilts on here so here we go just quilts on this post. Enjoy!

This first one is a Linus quilt that my friend brought over to be quilted, there is also another Linus one but I can't find the picture, I must have dropped it in the wrong folder and will have to search for it later. This one is cute, it looks like maybe kids colored the blocks.

This is the one that was featured on last Wednesday's what's on the machine Wednesday. Very nice scrappy star quilt.
Another very nice scrap quilt.
This star quilt is one that my sister made. She's going to enter is into the county fair next month. It looks much prettier in person, I will let you know if she wins a ribbon. I love the pattern I did on it. It's a new pattern to me and I can't wait to make a quilt myself to use it on.

This quilt is pretty too but as you can see I still can't work the new camera very well. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. This isn't even really the color of this quilt, it's a really pretty sea weed kind of green. Oh well some day I may get it right.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day :)

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing all those quilts, I sure enjoyed it this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilts. I always enjoy a quilt show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice quilts. I really like the one your sister made. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the scrappy star quilt! And the quilt your sister made! The blue and yellow really pop! Great job on all your quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the quilts are just lovely! I enjoyed seeing all of them!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  6. great work! What a bunch of eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great quilts. I love your sister's stars. It looks so crisp and summery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful quilts and quilting. I especially like the scrappy star.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the quilts are looking wonderful,

    I do hope you are feeling better soon

    Take care
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  10. A post full of quilt photos is my absolute favorite kind of post. Thanks for sharing. I particularly like the scrappy star quilt - I have saved the photo in hopes of making one like it myself. All those scraps, that's right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~