Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What's on the machine Wednesday

What a cute little sail boat baby quilt. I just took this one off this morning and really almost forgot today was Wednesday. This is a customer quilt. Love that minkie she used for the back. It looks like little swirls of water, perfect for this quilt.

here's the minkie backing.

>Over the weekend I went fabric shopping and found some of the cutest minkies. I will post a photo soon, red, brown, pink, green, tie die.... too too cute!

I finished the quilting on my carpenters wheel the other day, now I just need to make the binding and sew it on. I love this one and how it turned out.



Oh today is only going to be 103 degrees... yes we are having a heat wave. 103 isn't to bad compared to 111 and 108 like we have been for the past week.

I have to get out in it today and not looking for to it at all. This morning I'm cleaning out my laundry room closet and the dresser drawers in the guest room.
Hope your all having a good cool day.

Thanks for visiting.

:)

9 comments:

  1. Love your Carpenters Wheel! Beautiful quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sail boat is so cute. Your Carpenters Wheel came out great! We are having unusually cool weather here for about a week now, not typical July weather, set some record lows, not since the 30's. Feels good. We usually have the heat like you are having now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the density of the flower quilting on the carpenters wheel quilt.
    I just love all the new minkee looks coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love your quilting....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your carpenter's wheel, Vera. It turned out GREAT! Take care. Lane

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Carpenter's Wheel is gorgeous! Beautiful quiting !
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Carpenter's Wheel. I keep telling myself that I need to make one, have I done it yet?? NO, but I think about it a lot. All your work is always gorgeous. Take care my friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. After seeing yours and Cheryl Willis', a Carpenter's Wheel is definitely on my to-do list. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love the carpenters wheel! The colors are gorgeous!
    And that minky is just perfect for the sailboat quilt!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~