Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What's on the machine Wednesday

I'm going to try something new here. What ever is on the machine Wednesday morning I will take a picture of it and it post it here. If there's nothing on the machine you will just get a picture of the machine with no quilt on it... well that would be no fun so I will make sure there is a quilt on it or I will draped the next quilt to be loaded.
So this is the quilt on there right now. I don't want to show to much of it since it will be part of my pink Saturday post along with the cutest little cupcake quilt my friend Helen made for her little grand baby. It's so cute I wish I was her grand daughter, lol....
Love the heart quilting pattern on this one too.
And another part of it. I'm going to work on the binding and hopefully I can get it all finished by Saturday.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

  1. Those fabrics are nice. Love the quilting on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilting is neat ,I never thought of going through the heart to get to the next one ,I'll have to try it .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your blog it is so full of wonderful colour,
    Sadly my blog went wrong so im starting it all up again, i shall be poping by your blog again,
    Take care
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I look forward to future Wednesdays...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow-- the design is so unique. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a dream quilt...I love the detail of your work. And of course...the color pink is just perfect!

    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~