Friday, July 17, 2009

Pink Saturday

Welcome to Pink Saturday.
Please be sure and go on over to "How Sweet the Sound" to see more pink Saturday links, just click on the pink blinkie here to get there.
Here we are..... another pink Saturday has rolled around too soon. I have been so busy all day that I almost forgot it was Friday night and time to get my pink post ready. So I'm not really organized with it to much this time.
Can you believe no pink quilts this week?
This week I am sharing my newest tea pots but first I wanted to show this cute little votive candle holder that I covered with lace, ribbon and buttons. It looks so cute in my pink guest room.
I found this pretty little pink tea pot at one of the local stores. It has the pretties little pink roses and a butterfly on the lid. One of my favorites is this little set that I picked up at the second hand store for 8.95 what a good deal, don't you think?
This cute little one sits on the counter in my kitchen, it just seems so dainty and pretty sitting there.
I hope you enjoyed your visit. I feel strange not posting a quilt or anything to do with fabric. Today I intended to post some customer quilts but just didn't get to it.
Tomorrow I'm cleaning out the guest room closet and the laundry room closet and then Sunday our little grand daughter is coming for the day.
Hopefully in between those chores and Rylee I can sneak a post in here.

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend!
:)

18 comments:

  1. Very pretty teapots, I love the shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling teapots!

    Have a great Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOvely teapots and a beautiful candleholder. I love that idea. Happy pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lace-covered lamp makes it look dainty :-)You have lovely teapot collections.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A truly lovely blog! Happpy Pink Saturday. Please stop by and enter my lil Pink Saturday giveaway! Have a great day!

    All my Blessings,
    Debbie
    www.quiltsgaloreandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you wonderful tea pot collection, Debbie! the pretty set was a great find for a fabulous price!

    Have a wonderful pink saturday!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love teapots and you have some great ones. I love the votive candle holder too. Very ingenious to put the pink netting on it. It must reflect beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet tea pots! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! Thanks so much for such a sweet post today. Cold and windy and a little rainy here today. I truly needed a little lift☺

    ♥Have a terrific Pink Saturday♥

    Wishing you and all those you love the best of weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty teapots, and each one so different! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Debbie, so nice to find your blog, and to see your pretty "pinks". I also quilt when I have time, which isn't often enough. Looking forward to seeing some of yours - maybe I'll be inspired to get started on one! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi again, Vera, so sorry I got your name wrong! I knew who I was writing to, but was thinking of a quilting friend named Debbie, and my brain got confused!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Vera - Every time I stop to visit I think the same thing... "How does she have time for all of this!" You are a multi-talented gal, that's for sure! Love the pink! Pink Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your teapots! so beautiful! and lamp shade is pretty too! Happy PS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely post, it's ok to take a break from the quilts and fabric, I enjoyed the post! Happiest of Pink Saturdays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The pinks you've chosen to share with us are really lovely. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~