Friday, July 10, 2009

Pink Saturday

Happy Pink Saturday

Be sure and click the Pink Saturday blinkie to see the other pink posts and thank Beverly for hosting this pretty pink day for us all to enjoy.

The item I would like to share today it this heart quilt hanger, a customer/friend's husband makes them. I thought I would just paint it put a quilt on it and hang it up, but then It hit me, I needed to do mosaic on it... so here is the before and..................................


Here is the after. It turned out really really cute and as you can see I hung it in the pink guest room and it's the new home for my rose quilt.





This quilt was made by the lady I got the heart from. She is so busy all the time with quilting and sewing and makes some of the most beautiful quilts. I always enjoy quilting her quilts but then again I enjoy all the quilts I do.

Sorry, this picture is sideways, I couldn't get it to go on here straight.


I was at the second hand store other day and saw this little figurine and had to have it. It looks so cute in the pink room.




Hope you are all enjoying your pink visit around blog land today. Have a wonderful weekend, stay safe and be happy.

12 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday! You did a fabulous job on the hear mosaic! Love the design! That heart quilt hanger is such a great way to display quilts! The little pink girl is too adorable! Great find!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job on the heart mosaic, that's perfect!!! I love the pink girl statuette, so soft and pretty, and of course the quilts are amazing!!
    Love your pinks! Happy Pink Saturday!
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mosaic looks great, especially with that lovely quilt hanging from it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many lovely pink treasures!
    ~*Happy Pink Saturday to you and yours*~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice quilt holder. That is a nice little tray that you have your "girl" on too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice and pretty. Happy PS.
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful Pink Saturday blog post! Thanks so much for adding a bright spot to my morning!

    Hoping that your weekend is filled with sunshine and that your are surrounded by those you l♥ve.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great job you did on the quilt holder ,Your little pink girl is so pretty .I love visiting your blog on pink Saturday I just never know what treasures you will have and every week is better then the last.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely pikness!

    happy pink saturday!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never seen a quilt hanger like that before. Love it. The pink figurine is just precious. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The heart mosaic is lovely - great job! I love the pink figurine - Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did a wonderful job of transforming the quilt holder. It's lovely. And your quilts are fluffed and comfy and pretty too :-)

    And the pink little lady you found is a sweetheart.

    happy Pink Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~