Friday, July 24, 2009

Now I know my ABC's

Isn't this the cutest little quilt? Sorry it's not a very good picture but the fabric is really nice and bright in color. She used the red minkie for the backing and has a red meander/stipple all over.
What a fun way for the little ones to learn their ABC's


In a previous post I mentioned getting some minkie, well here it is. I can't wait to get to use it. Love the brown one and the tie die one, oh darn I love them all.
Another customer baby quilt. This one is cute too, my camera did not take good pictures this day. On this one too she used the minkie for the backing. That minkie is getting very popular for backing now. It's especially nice for baby quilts.


Here is on of my quilts. I made it awhile back and finally got a chance to get it on the machine. It's from the book called "Happy Hour, love that book... That looks like a piece of black fabric right there in the middle but it's not, it's dark green. I am blaming it on the camera again because it isn't all that dark in real life.
I had a new panto pattern so I tried it on here and loved it. Ebb and Flow and I used an olive green thread. It turned out nice and I'm happy with it. Not sure yet what I will do with it or who will get it.


Here is the backing.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful weekend.
:)

7 comments:

  1. Great quilts. I love yours. Those earth tones are one of my colours of choice although I'm trying to branch myself out and experiment with different colours. I love the baby quilts. The ABC one is great but I have to admit I really, really like the dinosaur one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two baby quilts are so nice. That minkie fabric really is getting to be popular. It is so nice and soft and looks super when quilted. I like your quilt and that new quilting pattern is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder how hand quilting that minkie would work out ???There all beautiful but I love that Dino one ,any child would be thrilled with it .

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baby quilt is so cute, and your quilts are awesome!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilts are wonderful...I am amazed every time. The backing on the last quilt is perfect.

    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bright ABC quilt is just wonderful

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the quilts you do. Your machine quilting is great.. Where did you find that wonderful brown minkee ??

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~