Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fun with the grand kids yesterday

Yesterday we had a fun day with Rylee and Rett, two of our grand kids. They came and stayed all day. We had a fun long day. I just wanted to share with you a couple of scrap pages I made of them tonight. As you can see we baked cookies. We used a strawberry cake mix along with a recipe from the Internet. We has icing and sprinkles from one end of the kitchen to the other. Rylee seems to think everything you bake needs icing and sprinkles, lots of sprinkles.

Our little Texas grandson, Tyler, will be here in August, surely we will have to make cupcakes or cookies with him too, he also likes to cook.
I can't wait to see him and my daughter. It's been 6 months since they were last here but seems a lot longer than that.
I hope I didn't bore you all with family stuff but you know us Grandma's have to show off our grand babies.

6 comments:

  1. What fun!!! I'm with Rylee, Sprinkles make everything taste better.....and the more sprinkles the better. They are adorable!!!
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally enjoy hearing about every one's kids and grandkids!!! Lord knows, y'all hear about mine. :) I was just thinking when I read Erin's post about Jason's quilt.....I really care very much about everyone's families, and how rich my is for having all of you in it.
    Your grandchildren are adorable and I am sure that was simply the best cake ever!!! I'm looking forward to meeting Tyler next month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to be having a bit of a problem with all thes comment boxes today. I did leave a message and then who knows what happend. Anyway looks like you had a good time, I know the grandkids did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the grandma's say AMEN! we love the little rug rats and all the stories we share just remind us how presious they are. bless you for sharing memories. I have never been a scrap booker but after seeing your pictures I can see why it is so popular. What a nice way to document the experience for the younger ones. cw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cuties! They look very happy, baking with Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun, and I love the scrapbook pages. My son asked for a mohawk haircut last night... I bungled it, of course. But he seems to like it. Not for long, though, he's in a wedding in just over a week.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~