Friday, July 3, 2009

Customer Quilts

Just a few customer quilts to show you today.
But first I want to wish all of you a Happy and safe 4Th.


My favorite quilts are scrappy ones and this one is nice and scrappy. I probably have enough scraps to make 50 of these, I need to get busy using up scraps and stop buying new fabric... yeah right like that's going to happen, there's just to many new and cute fabrics coming out all the time. I tell my hubby I buy fabric to help support the cotton farmers of America...humm I don't think he believes me, do you?


This is not a very good picture but this quilt is cute. It was made at a baby shower. Each person there made a block and then they were all put together into this quilt. She is going to hang it on the wall.
Again not a very good picture but this quilt is so cute and a really bright yellow. It reminds me of a bumble bee with that black and yellow.
Here is the back of the quilt, I love that flower fabric, too cute it is.

See you tomorrow for Pink Saturday.





5 comments:

  1. I'm with you girl. I need to use up my scraps AND my stash and leave some of the gorgeous fabrics at the LQS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yellow and black combination seems to be very popular this summer .The shower baby quilt is such a good idea ,what a nice way to keep memories from a special occasion .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all..couldn't pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice idea for a baby shower, everyone sign a block. How precious! Love the half square triangle one. Happy 4TH of July to you too.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~