Friday, June 26, 2009

Living room and customer quilts

Ok so I didn't get a chance to post more pictures last night but here I am now. Instead I was working on a little mosaic piece. I use to do some mosaic years ago and thought it would be fun to play around with it again. When I get it all finished I will post a picture of it, but remember I am learning all over again but I still think it is cute.
Today we are having cement curbs poured around all the flower beds. Right now we have those ugly black plastic borders so the cement should change the look and make it prettier. We got new gardeners last week, they put some kind of chemicals on the grass to kill the nut grass but guess what it killed all the grass. I have been stressing out about it all week, there is now some parts starting to green up so hopefully they know what they are doing.


Today I thought I would share with you my formal living room and a few customer quilts. I am still working on getting it the way I want it but here it is far.



This orange slice quilt is so bright and cheerful.


Thanks for stopping by and come on back tomorrow for Pink Saturday.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vera you have a gorgeous room, and I love that orange quilt. It is so bright and cheery, perks up my mood. You have a great weekend and take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vera!
    I love your quilts. The orange slice is really cute. When your curbs are done, show us please!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your quilts and livingroom Vera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your living room is very pretty. I like that little corner piece over by the door. I do like that orange slice quilt. It just screams Popsicle to me but maybe that is because it is hot here. Heat index is 100 right now and rising.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved all the quilts but my favorite is the orange slice....makes me want to get some of those orange slices at the store.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vera! Your quilting is beautiful as always. I love your living room! Your furniture is very nice. Thanks for always sharing your customers quilts, I bet you have quite a library of photos now! Sam xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Lizzie would love that orange quilt! Thanks for inspiring us with all these quilts! Your quilting is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty living room , you really need more pink in there LOL .As always the quilts are lovely .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh I love Orange - I don't think that orange ever gets enough credit!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. costa rica investment opportunities is a great alternative if you want to live a beautiful country like Costa Rica which have a pleasant climate and helpful people. That is why I decided to buy a house in this beautiful country. My house have a spacious living room, and I am really happy.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~