Thursday, June 25, 2009

I have been so busy with quilting, doctor appointments and just everyday life that at the end of the day I'm to tired to think about blogging.... but here I am now"Helen" doing it just for you, lol.... but you have to wait until Pink Saturday to see your quilts on here because as you know they are pink.



So here are a few customer quilts. I have more recent ones to show that are still on my camera and may be able to get them on here later this evening, I will try my hardest. I'm not going to tell about these quilts but if you have any questions about any of them please just ask.

Suppose to be 100 degrees here today in the valley and maybe 104 on Saturday. If your here stay safe and try to stay cool.
Thanks for visiting my blog, have a wonderful day.












6 comments:

  1. You are a lucky lady to be able to work with such a variety of quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There stunning I love that you share these treasures with us .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love looking at all the wonderful quilts...thanks for showing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy you have been busy. High 90's here..hot and humid..yuck! Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot and humid here too, heat index over 100. Beautiful quilts, it is like a mini quilt show.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~