Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy pink Saturday

It's pink Saturday and I am totally unprepared for it this time around. Really I had forgotten it was Friday already, I usually get it all done and ready to post by Friday night but today we had 2 of our grand kids here for the day so busy with them all day I just never thought about getting my pink post ready till just now. We just got back from taking them home and I'm to tired to even think about what to put on here or write about. I did get this block finished up this week so thought I would post it real quick and couldn't get the picture to go straight and really it isn't even the true color. This will have to do for this week and hopefully next week I will be more prepared.

Hope you all have a good weekend and a Happy Pink Saturday.




13 comments:

  1. Lovely stitchery!!! (it's more fun playing with grandkids than worrying about a post anyway!) ;)
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday!! beautiful piece,good to see ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your block! I have that set of blocks on my to-do list! Thanks for shaing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design! Thank you for sharing! Happy Pink Saturday!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo I love these BOM. I have not started no the stitching yet, but hope to soon. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your block is beautiful! Happy PInk Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vera, that is beautiful. I'm glad you shared it with us.

    And, Happy Pink Saturday. I've been a bit crazed lately, but I do love Saturdays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One day of the week I can count on for self-indulgence, Beverly's Pink Saturday. My l♥ve for the color is fed over and over and over by the generosity of everyone who participates. This week is no exception.

    Thank you for sharing such great eye-candy. It was an absolute pleasure to visit your blog. Hoping this weekend finds you surrounded by l♥ve and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a great day with your grand kids! Happy Pink Saturday ~ I hope you have a great weekend ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks very pretty! Time with the Grandkids is more important anyway and more fun and more work, LOL! Happy Pink Saturday and have a loveleigh weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good afternoon, I'm stopping by to say hello, and Happy Monday (and for some, happy blue Monday or happy belated Pink Saturday - WHEW!)

    Lovely block!

    My blog topic today is about a man, a dog, a love story, and a bit about embroidery. Please stop by if you have a moment.

    xJ
    MaidenShade.wordpress.com
    DeStash.me
    MaidenShade.com

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~