Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Pink Saturday 6/2009


Here we are for another pink Saturday. Last week I thought I was going to have a hard time finding Pinks for this week but nope I didn't.... here I am with still more pink.
First of all I love my new little pink tea pot. It just has the cutest little pattern all over and I love the tiny little polka dots.
Here is my first mosaic. Remember I am new at this and really this isn't a very good picture. Maybe later I can take it outside and try to get a better picture. It was fun to make but kind of takes a lot of time and waiting time. Now I am on the hunt for broken dishes or discarded china, lol.... The middle of this one was a little pitcher I bought from Ross that I accidentally broke before I got it into the house. I couldn't throw it out so it has been setting in the closet for a year. I knew I would use it for something some day.

Aren't these the cutest little crochet flowers? My sweet friend Helen made them for me. Not sure yet where or how I will use them.... they are setting on my dresser for now just looking pretty as can be.
and here, my newest fabric. Those are the sweetest little blue birds and look at those tea pot and tea cups....makes me want to have a tea party.
Ok Miss Helen, here are your pink grand baby girl quilts. I made you wait long enough, didn't I?
This quilt is so cute and cuddly with the pink minkie on the back. What a lucky little girl to get this quilt from her grandma.
Here is the pink minkie back.
and another one Miss Helen made for her grand baby... too cute...
oh my goodness and another pink one Miss Helen made for her grand baby... what a lucky little baby she is going to be.
Be sure and go on over to "How sweet the sound" to find the links to more pinkalicious blogs and say Hi to Beverly and thank her for hosting Pink Saturdays for us.
Thanks for visiting and have a good weekend and stay cool......

17 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday! The quilts are all so beautiful! I am in awe of your talent! Your tea pot is darling. I love those crochet flowers! Love the mosaic, but I'm a bit partial. Your stool came out great! I post a small table top that I did this week (it's not grouted yet).

    Thanks for sharing and enjoy your weekend!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your teapot, I have my whole tea set from when I was little. But 2 daughters to divide it amongst, not easy. But I must tell you my favorite is your mosiac table, I love that. Jay collects Blue Willow dishes and a plate got broken on our move, so he did just what you did and he made a table. Just as pretty as yours. BUT...one day a lady where we live here ran into it with her wheelchair and broke the top into a million pieces. Poor Jay, he decided to just through it away. I felt so sorry for him. So you take care of yours and watch out for wheelchairs *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your pinks, they are a lovely, I couldn't choose my favorite if I had to. Happy Pink Saturday
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mosaic is beautiful! And I love the little bluebird fabrics! Thanks for showing us the lovely quilts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the quilts are pretty, and I LOVE your little teapot. Your little crocheted flowers are darling. When I get something like that and don't know what to do with it/them, I pin them to one of my sheer curtains (all my curtains are sheers). Your stool is darling, and your fabrics are YUMMY!
    Thanks for sharing!
    be blessed,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pink pics this morning! Seeing your beautiful mosiac table makes me want to give mosiacs a whirl!
    ~*Happy Pink Saturday*~

    ReplyDelete
  7. ditto- I too have the mosiac TO-DO in the back of my mind, I collect for one then give the pieces away. maybe some day I will stay on task. be good cw

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pinks you picked to share with us. The quilts are spectacular. I'm "pink" with envy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy pink saturday, beautiful pink post

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet Pink Saturday blog post! There's just something about the color pink that brings out the best of everything☺

    ♥Have a wonderful weekend. Finally warm and sunny here, hope your neck of the woods is just as pink-a-licious as mine♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the darling teapot. Happy pink Saturday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful quilts!
    Happy Pink Saturday!..xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  13. The teapot is so pretty! Love the quilts. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the quilts and the mosaic! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many Pinks and they are all beautiful, especially the crocheted flowers. Happy Pink Saturday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm always in awe of anyone who quilts. I used to do a bit by hand - small pieces, and a full sized quilt for the bed just seemed so unmanageable. LOVE the little teapot - this one is really a treasure. Not just the polka dots, all the little dragonflies and flowers etc - very nicely done. The crochet flowers... hmmmm... a sweater with a sweetheart neckline, one on either side? Earrings?

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved the little teapot...and oooo, the quilts. The beautiful quilts. What a lucky sweet baby.. Happy belated Pink Saturday..have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~