Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Customer quilts

Hope everyone is having a good week, I'm having a busy one. Here are a few customer quilts.

For those of you who don't know, my customers piece the quilts and I quilt them. I know some of you thought that I do the whole quilt but nope, they make the quilt and bring it to me to be quilted.

This first one my friend Betty made, it's the X block pattern. Beautiful quilt in person.
Enjoy looking and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Saturday I will have a few Pink quilts to show.... so be sure and come back for Pink Saturday.
















7 comments:

  1. All I can say is oh.....wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow vera, again some amazing quilting! Thanks for sharing those photos xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy you've been busy, Vera. Beautiful work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what lovely quilts. They say quilting makes the quilt. The customers must be pleased with the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your customers sure are keeping you busy! I love the variety.

    Don't know if you heard (or figured it out) but myquiltblog.com is down yet again, so it seems that a bunch of us are over here now. So far, so good, and it makes it even easier for me to follow your quilting pursuits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful quilts. Thanks for sharing and thank your talented customers for sharing. I will check out the pink ones on Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very sensible! I am sure most people can tackle quilting pieces - but when it comes to adding batting and lining etc, you need lots of space (and expertise!) You're quilting through their work and into the batting etc? Totally excellent! That's the bit that always put me off...

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~