Friday, May 29, 2009

Quilts and a turtle

It has been a good while since I have posted. I have just been busy as you know if you read my last few posts.
Hubby is doing well and recovering well. Wednesday was his first day out since the surgery and that kind of wore him out, it was for his follow up appointment. Then after we got home the PT came a few minutes later so he had a rough day. The doctor wants him to start using the crutches now instead of the walker, I guess to put more weight on his knee. Anyway he is doing better and coming right along as scheduled with it all.
I have an appointment this morning so he is going to go with me just to get out of the house, sure he will just wait in the car. I also have to run to the fabric store. I'm on the hunt for spider man fabric. Tyler is all about spider man right now, he even says his mama is having a spider man baby sister or brother.

Betty, here he is, the little guy that was trying to get in our backyard the other day. I don't know if he just came from the lake or if he was someones pet. I tried to lift the fence to let him in but he wasn't budging. He didn't stay long and I haven't seen him since.

This cute little quilt is a customer quilt. It's called X block. Very cute. Betty.... I was going to post yours on here but they are on the camera in my room and Dennis is still asleep. But you know what that means? Yours are ready for pick up. Call me today.


And a pretty red sampler quilt. I have more quilts to show but they are still on my camera.
See you tomorrow for pink Saturday. I have a few cute pink things to show.
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend.









1 comment:

  1. Glad your hubby is better. The therapist told my mom that knee surgery is harder to get over than the hip surgery. Love the quilts. Don't forget to put me on your blog list.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~