Friday, May 22, 2009

A new Grandbaby




Yay, finally a new grand baby for us. I kept seeing all the other bloggers getting new grand babies and telling them I want a new grand baby. So now we are getting one. I am so excited, just wished they lived closer to us. Tyler is going to be such a good big brother and I bet really helpful for his mama because he loves helping her do things now.

Thanks to all for the well wished and the prayers for hubby's surgery. He is doing well and recovering nicely. He isn't having to much fun with the PT part of it but that all goes along with getting better.

I'm still catching up on the long arm quilting, it's taking me a little bit longer than I had expected but it is coming along. I know I will get caught up sooner or later. Hopefully I will have time to post some pictures soon. Hope all of you are doing well.

Have a happy Memorial Day.

11 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful weekend too. I hope the weather is wonderful, and your hubby feels better each and every day.

    Congratulations on your new grandbaby!!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all.good to see ya back for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Vera! Grandchildren are sooooo precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Someone new to quilt for! Yeah! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new grand baby ,when is the baby due ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vera--how very nice !! What a Christmas present. Do you think you might have time to make this little one a quilt??? *LOL* This baby is so lucky to have you as its grandmother, because you are Grand. Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting, and so glad to hear your hubby is recovering nicely!!! Have a wonderful evening!!!!
    (bet that baby's gonna have the best looking baby quilts in town) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations on your new grandbaby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Vera! What wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, congratulations on the upcoming grandchild! Someday, I hope to have one too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Vera!
    Glad to hear that your hubby is doing well.

    Many many congratulations on the new grandbaby! He, or she, is going to have one very special Grandmother.

    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~