Friday, April 10, 2009

Pink Saturday

It's Pink Saturday again!



Be sure and go on over and say Hi to Beverly our wonderful host of Pink Saturday, she has a lovely blog and there you can find the links to all the others participating today.



I really had to search around for pink this week and here's what I came up with. The first is one of those cupcake you drop into your bath water but I think it's to pretty for that so yes I have it on a stand in my pink room. Smells pretty too.


A few years ago I started collecting pretty hankies......... these are the first two I found at a little antique shop in Colorado. Ha ha guess how many I have now????? Only these two, terrible collector aren't I? I think that just means I need to get out more. I really like the rose one, it's has been stitched with tiny little stitches, so pretty.

A cute little tiny tote I made for Easter.


This is a customer quilt, it's pink but this is not a very good picture here. It's really pretty pink rose fabric and I quilted ribbon and roses on it.

Another pink customer quilt.



Oh I almost forgot about this one. I found this at Marshall this week. It's so pretty and pink. I saw it and just had to have it.
Thank you so much for stopping by and may you all have a Happy Easter and a blessed day

10 comments:

  1. I'm eyeballing the find from Marshall's! LOL! I went yesterday...again, and found the cutest plates. A bit pricey but I couldn't help myself!

    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday
    and a Blessed Easter!
    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love all your pinks and that bath fizzie looks too yummy!!!
    Have a Super Pink Saturday!
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pink items are all so lovely! I really enjoy seeing these posts!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥A lovely and purr-fect Pink Saturday blog post. During this most holy time of the year I am wishing you rainbows, gracious days, dewdrop nights and the love of friends and family to comfort you and hold you close.♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your pink things, the quilts are lovely! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Pink goodies you have!

    Happy pink!
    Lorena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday, your quilts are beautiful and love the find from Marshalls, ya just never know what you will find do you? Happy Easter too, Char

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pink quilts are my kind of snuggle. Happy ps and Easter

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely quilts. I don't sew and I am always in awe of people who can - Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~