Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New magazine and quilts

I've been seeing this magazine all over the blogs and I finally found one yesterday at the grocery store. I love it, there's so many cute projects in there. Last night I started the bag you see on the front cover. I got it all cut out and the handles made but couldn't quilt it yet since there is a customer quilt on the machine right now. Today I will get it quilted though and hopefully tonight I can finish the bag. I hope it turns out nice.
This little pink and brown quilt is adorable. I quilted a daisy pattern on it for her.
Here you can kind of see the the pattern on the back of the quilt.
Here is the quilt of valor quilt that's on the machine now, should get it finished up today.

Another quilt of valor I finished the other day. These are quilt of valor quilts that I did for our local guild. I did not make the quilts, I just quilted them. Who ever made these two really did a nice job on them.
Here's a close up.
Thank you for taking your time to stop by my blog.
Have a wonderful day!
~~Hugs~~
Vera






5 comments:

  1. What nice quilts. Can't wait to see your finished bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Quilts of Valor quilts! Your quilting is so beautiful! I will have to be on the look-out for the magazine! Looking forward to seeing your finished bag! Is it like tote-bag size?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That magazine does look awesome, I will have to see where I can order it??? Love the quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the bag finished. I've seen that magazine and debated whether or not to get it. I'm sure I'll wish I had.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~