Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Pink Saturday




Pink Saturday again, It seems like the days have been flying by lately. Seems like it was just pink Saturday a few days ago. Like they say the times goes by faster when you are having fun, I must of had fun all week.

I did Last Saturday we went to the quilt show, this cute little baby panel is one of the things I picked up there. I saw this and had to have it. There was also a blue one for boys, I didn't get it now I wished I would have. I'm not sure yet but I will probably cut the blocks out and and make a small quilt, maybe add more bright colors to it or just pinks.

Isn't is just too cute! I can't wait to find fabrics to go with it.

I made another pin cushion. These darn things are addicting. I like this tiny pink cupcake with little jimmy's on top.

I ordered some pink and green felted wool, they arrived today. Very quick delivery, I wasn't really expecting them till next week. So of course I had to post the pink ones here.


This cute little Dreamsicle quilt I have draped over a wood box in the pink room. I have a whole collection of Dreamsicles packed aways in boxes.... I just don't have a place for them right now. This reminds me I have some different DS fabric that I need to make a quilt with.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful
Pink Saturday.
~~Hugs~~
Be sure and go on over to "How Sweet the Sound" to see the other pink blogs for this week. Thanks to Beverly for hosting Pink Saturday for us all to enjoy.


29 comments:

  1. Love the little pin cushion....love the little baby on the material with its tummy sticking out...sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little baby panels are too cute, and of course I'm loving your pincushions oh and the dreamsicle quilt, love that (I collect the little figuries, they're adorable) Love all your pretty pinks.
    Happy Pink Saturday
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby panel is so really so cute! I love your tiny pincushion, I'm also addicted to making them! Have a lovely Pink saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your pink quilty offerings, very nice.

    Happy Pink Saturday
    from the Raggedy Girl-Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pink post, you have found the prettiest shades of pink felt! The cupcake is fab too!
    ~*Happy Pink Saturday*~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday. Your blog is just such a delight to visit each week. Of course, all of the pink goodies always warm my ♥. This week everyone seems to be out-doing themselves!

    Wishing you, and all those close to your ♥, a purr-fect weekend filled with joy, peace and gracious living.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *´¨)
    ¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
    (¸.*´ (¸.*´* HAPPY PINK SATURDAY *

    ReplyDelete
  8. That will be a cute quilt!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Pink Saturday. Cute panels. I would love to see the finished results.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your pink baby fabric! So sweet! I see too below you made the cupcake pops from Bakerella! I did too just the other day, I still have a bunch of dough in the freezer! It was fun! You did a great job! Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know I never was a pink person but I think you are converting me LOL .Such pretty things .

    ReplyDelete
  12. such cute fabric and i love felted wool too! your pincushion is also so darling!! happy pink week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love that pin cushion! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute pin cushion! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The baby panel is adoreable! How about some pinwheels with them?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the flowers, the quilt etc - but I totally adore the pin cushion! What a great idea. Happy Pink Saturday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your post was wonderful and those felt pieces, the colors are the best, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such pretty flowers and the quilt panels are adorable - happy sewing and Happy Pink Saturday (on Sunday)!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a really cute baby panel. Love the Pink Saturday offerings.

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the tiny pin cushion I can see how they could become a regular habit...happy pink, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a fun post! i like it! have a good week! I am late for my pink saturday round! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  22. What sweet and wonderful pink things, especially that pin cushion, so cheeky and clever! I'm awfully glad you visited me - thank you for your comment and subsciption too. Happy Pink Saturday and Mother's Day to us, one and all!

    xJ
    MaidenShade.wordpress.com
    MaidenShade.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute pink post. Happy Pink Saturday.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  24. ~*Happy Pink Saturday*~ Vera, it IS amazing how quickly the weeks roll by!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Pink Saturday - what an adorable pin cushion! Felt crafting is another thing I want to start doing. Pink Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a fun pink post, that cupcake pin cushion is a great idea!
    ~*Happy Pink Saturday*~

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful Pink Post !
    Have a nice weekend , Rini

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love that pink baby girl panel! Too bad I don't have tiny girls to sew for. Your pincushion is cute too. I love using wool felt.
    Have a wonderful pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Your comment is greatly appreciated and I love hearing from you~